MY LOVE, MY JOY, MY EVERYTHING

MY LOVE,  MY JOY, MY EVERYTHING
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person." - Mignon McLaughlin

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

MY LOVE, MY JOY, MY LIFE, MY EVERYTHING



I just wanted to say how much I absolutely LOVE these two very IMPORTANT people in my life. My husband is my rock... He keeps me grounded... He is so patience, kind, loving and tender. He is my soft place to fall and is ALWAYS willing to lift me back up. He is my best friend, and I his. He helps me to find joy in things I otherwise would not. I feel so blessed that I have him to have and to hold through ETERNITY!
My daughter is my little angel. She makes me smile, laugh, cry and everything in between. Her eyes sparkle with life and her smile brightens my day! Averi forever changed me-she is the reason why I love being a mom. I can't remember my days before her and I can't imagine them without her. I am so thankful she is mine, and I hers!!!
We are an Eternal Family!
Together, these two are my love, my joy, my life, MY EVERYTHING!!!!

3 comments:

John and Sherri said...

I can't stop thinking about you all- you are in my prayers. You do have a beautiful family! Please let me know if I can do anything for you!

Anonymous said...

I finally figured out how to leave a message for you...
I agree with the above- You do have a beautiful family and are so lucky to know that you will have them forever..and others too. I love you so much and have been thinking a lot about you. You and Garrett are such great friends, I am so thankful for your friendship. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

So sweet!! Your family is so sweet and darling!! Still always thinking of you all!!