MY LOVE, MY JOY, MY EVERYTHING

MY LOVE,  MY JOY, MY EVERYTHING
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person." - Mignon McLaughlin

Monday, September 29, 2008

Time for COOKIES!

Stirring up the dough
Caught tasting the dough
Putting the lines in Peanut Butter cookies
Ready for the oven
Delicious!!!!
Today was a fun day. I told Averi that she was going to "Mommies preschool of LOVE". She was so excited because she really wants to go to big people school. I thought I would take about 3 hours each week and just do school stuff with her. I held off on putting her in pre-school this year because I am worried that with 2 full years of it, she would wind up board, besides, I would much rather have her home with ME! I love spending time with MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!!
Today, she practiced how to write her name. I was blown away that she could actually do it with very little coaching. Sure, she doesn't do it perfect-BUT PRETTY DARN GOOD FOR A 3 YEAR OLD!!!! Needless to say both Garrett and I were VERY impressed! We also made a FALL art project with the leaves from our yard and we ended the day by making peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies. Here are a few pics of our fun time together!

0 comments: