MY LOVE, MY JOY, MY EVERYTHING

MY LOVE,  MY JOY, MY EVERYTHING
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person." - Mignon McLaughlin

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Night of Football, Food, Fun and Crafts

I am so excited to show you the finished products with the stuff I bought the other night....The magnets are so easy and look adorable on my fridge! I will defiantly have to find the perfect photos to go in my new frames! Our friends the Anderson's came over last night.We had such a good time. The men watched the BYU game, the kids played, and the ladies worked on crafts. When the game was over we had the kids paint pumpkins-well sort of! Originally we were going to have them use paint, however, when the thought of washable markers crossed my mind I couldn't pass it up! Now until Halloween, I can wash off her pumpkin and let her do it again and again...plus, NO MESS!!!

Frames and Magnets

Drake and Averi coloring pumpkins


Averi and her HANDSOME Friends
She LOVES to hold baby Dane!

3 comments:

Britni said...

Cute crafts! I might have to steal some ideas for our craft nights out here in Ohio!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Shauna they turned out so cute!! I love the washable marker idea! We might have to try that out!

Anonymous said...

The magnets and frames are so cute. What a fun night. Tell Gar Happy Birthday from us. Does Averi decorate her pumpkin every day?- great idea. Hope you have a wonderful day. -Karen