Today we tested out our Halloween costume.
She is so EXCITED for the big night!
I am keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be too cold, I can already see the tears when I suggest we put on a coat (over her costume) to stay warm!
There is no place I'd rather be than HOME
Posted by Shauna at 5:41 PM
2 comments:
Pretty Pretty Princess. Averi you are looking good at the patch.
We met an Averi today. Riley says, "she's not Averi...I need MY Averi." LOL.
I know I owe you a phone call. I think you may have left a message, if you have, I'm sorry. I haven't checked messages. Every single time you've called my phone I have been right in the middle of something. In my mind I say I will call her right back and every time I forget.
I will call you tomorrow. Sorry. I HAVE NOT been avoiding you.
Love You!
Stacie
P.S. Are you on Facebook?
Love the card!! SO cute! I love the little spiders!! I was fun to get to come play today! Thanks again!!
Post a Comment