MY LOVE, MY JOY, MY EVERYTHING

MY LOVE,  MY JOY, MY EVERYTHING
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person." - Mignon McLaughlin

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boo to YOU

Averi's Pumpkin's

What a CUTIE


I am SO
EXCITED


SOOOO SWEET!!!

We had to get one more days use of our cute HALLOWEEN shirt. There is absolutely NO way it will fit her next year, she is getting to be such a big girl!
I really enjoy Halloween! I love the colors, the candy and the chill in the air. I also LOVE the thought that Thanksgiving is right around the corner and Christmas is not far behind! What a FUN time of year. Especially for an adorable three year old whose eyes DANCE with excitement...

1 comments:

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Love the pumpkins!! She looks so dang cute!!