Tonight we went to my nephews last home football game. He is a senior and will be graduating this May. I can't believe it, he is all grown up! I remember just yesterday when he was a little boy and came to my apartment in St. George Trick-R-Treating dressed as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. He played well, however, we lost the game 21-20. I blame this one on the COACH! He called a HORRIBLE, and I mean HORRIBLE play while in overtime! He got GREEDY and it bit him in the butt! We did get some good pictures of us all BUNDLED up, boy was it COLD! The type of cold that just STINGS to the CORE!!!
MY LOVE, MY JOY, MY EVERYTHING
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person." - Mignon McLaughlin
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment