MY LOVE, MY JOY, MY EVERYTHING

MY LOVE,  MY JOY, MY EVERYTHING
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person." - Mignon McLaughlin

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My First Candle PARTY

Last night, Garrett, Averi and I traveled to Idaho for the long UEA weekend. My nephew is a senior at Madison High School and has his last home football game tomorrow night. We wanted to watch him play one last time. Plus, we LOVE coming here!!! We love just hanging out, watching movies, eating good food, laughing and relaxing.
Tonight, my sister hosted my 1st KMK Candle open house party!
It was FUN... This is the first time I have ever done ANYTHING like this before(direct sales).
I was shocked with the great turn out we had. It made me so excited to do another one!
Here are a few pictures of my display table. My sister earned a lot of FREE PRODUCT,
so if you are interested and want to host a party, or just want to see a catalog, let me know...

0 comments: