MY LOVE, MY JOY, MY EVERYTHING

MY LOVE,  MY JOY, MY EVERYTHING
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person." - Mignon McLaughlin

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our first Dance Comp.



Here are a few pics. from Averi's 1st dance comp. It was on March 27Th. She was so excited but I think her nerves got the best of her. When she heard her name announce over the sound system SHE FREAKED!!! She told me that is was WAY TO LOUD! And then asked me WHY THAT MAN TOLD EVERYONE HER NAME! I told her that it was her turn to dance and she told me that she would if I danced with her!!! I tried to tell her that mama can't but she told me, "I know you can do it if you just try!" What do you say to that??? So, her are some pics of Averi and me on the floor at the Spectrum! She ended up placing third....


0 comments: