I can't believe my baby girl is 4 years old!
I get choked up when I think about how QUICKLY she is growing up... I wish I could push a pause button and keep her at this age FOREVER!!
What a fun Birthday, on Saturday, we went for pizza and bowling with friends and family. On Sunday, we had cake, ice cream and presents. On Monday (her actual Birthday), we went to Daddy's game and then surprised her with a trip to Build A Bear. She was so excited!!! She loved picking out the bear. However, picking the clothes and shoes was the best! She kept changing her mind, over and over. We then went to dinner and she loved that they brought her a sundae and a HUGE fish hat to wear! She said "Mom, you have to put this on our blog". When we got home, we had one last surprise for her. She was so excited to find a Princess bike waiting for her. She just kept smiling and saying "this is so beautiful, am I going to fall ? "
Averi we love you so much !
You bring us both so much happiness, laughter and joy.
Even though you are getting bigger, you will always be our baby girl!
Happy Birthday Sweetie!



3 comments:
Oh my gosh I cant believe she is four already!! I miss watching her so much! I cant wait to get back and see her. Averi I hope you had a great birthday and I cant wait to go to Hawaii with you!! We are going to have so much fun!! Happy birthday! :)
She is adorable! One of these days we'll get back there to hang out again!
4?! Holy cow! Love her cute cake! You're such a cute mom! Love the dance competition pics too, soo fun!
Post a Comment