MY LOVE, MY JOY, MY EVERYTHING

MY LOVE,  MY JOY, MY EVERYTHING
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person." - Mignon McLaughlin

Friday, January 2, 2009

BedTime Stories


I thought this was so cute, I had to show you. Averi loves it when her Daddy tells her bedtime stories. We went and saw the movie "Bedtime Stories" last week and loved it. I don't know how Garrett thinks up all of his crazy tales, the funny thing is, the next morning when she wakes, she will re-tell me EXACTLY what he told her the night before! I have to say "G" -Some are PRETTY GOOD!

3 comments:

Britni said...

That was an adorable movie! I saw it with my siblings when we were in town. Sounds like you had an awesome holiday season! Don't you just love the Rebel...I got one too!

Anonymous said...

Hu, that's funny. Your daughter can re-tell you a story excactly. I wonder where she gets it????
Love ya,
Karen

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

So cute!
We missed you on New Years! Hope it was a good one!