Warming UP- Look at her CUTE leg warmers!!
Heel Extension....
Practicing Second Position
It has been so nice to have a LARGE group of days off in a row! Averi and I have been enjoying our time together. We have gone out to lunch, dance class,the gym, on walks and done a little shopping. We have cleaned out closets and drawers too. While I was cleaning out her closet and seeing what still fits from last fall (not much!) she was watching me pack away her small clothes. At one point she had REAL tears in her eyes and was sobbing. I asked her why and she said "I just REALLY LOVED that outfit, it was so cute and one of my favorites". I started laughing and that did not help the situation any. I convinced her that we would go shopping to find new clothes that are just as cute. Her next question was "WHEN?"
Something else that brought a smile to my face was while I was putting on my makeup, I turned on the Disney channel and saw that the old movie, The Fox and the Hound was on. I thought she would enjoy it so I called her into watch it. I left the room for a few and when I came back she was SOBBING, I am talking SOBBING. I thought she hurt herself or maybe PoJo had bitten her. When she was finally able to speak, she told me "Mommy, this movie is soooo SAD". My heart melted and all I could do was hold her. I found myself with tears in my eyes too. Not out of sadness but joy for such a wonderful blessing. My little Averi, gosh I love her so much.
These are just a few pictures of her @ her new dance class. She LOVES it and I love watching her. She asks me everyday, "What day is it?" She is hoping that I will say Wednesday because she wants to go to dance class so bad.



1 comments:
Shauna she is so stinkin' cute!! I love these pics!! It makes me anxious for Gracie to be in dance! So excited to get to see your blog!! :o) It was so good to see you!!
Post a Comment